-->

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Act 2; Scene 15: Some Reasons Why I Haven't Been Blogging Much Lately

I have been so busy. I can't wait to get back to regular postings, and I have a few great ones thought out to someday be published on the Center Stage. While I wait for more time to gather thoughts and words for a posting, I will tell you (or more accurately, show you) a few of the things that have been keeping me so busy lately:

My wonderful Beauty and the Beast, Jr. cast! They have all been working so hard, and we're so excited for the show to go up next week! Opening night, Thursday November 10th! This picture is from our last 6 hour Saturday rehearsal for the school newspaper--there are a few costume items missing (notice the Beast is wearing jeans...lol), and most hair and makeup is not done yet. But they look great nonetheless!

Gaston and LeFou

The silly girls--love them!


Last weekend, my good friend Sean Sekino and I had a recital! It was just for fun, and it was fun!







 It's been fun. And this next week, we start our production of "The Little Red Hen" at Center Stage for the 5-7 year olds. Yay! They are so excited :-) I have never seen kids so excited to act like a fat cat, a lazy cow, and a sneaky fox. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment