-->

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Act 2; Scene 38: An Explanation for Lack of Posts and a Teaser for Things To Come

I have been very busy lately working on two big projects:

Project #1
 I am working with Center Stage Youth Performers, and our big spring musical goes up April 24th-28th. It's exciting to watch 85 kids onstage almost the whole show, and it's coming together so well! We're very excited. Here are a few production photos of some of the leads:

Project #2


Little Mr. Center

 These two giant projects have been keeping me very busy and rather exhausted, so I have fallen behind in blog posting. But! There are still many adventures happening around here to report on. Namely, our recent trip to Moab.

This is a picture Robert took of me trying to scramble down one of the rock sides with my belly holding me back from "normal" rock scrambling. I think it's pretty funny.

One of these days I'll post some more about our fun trip, and when the show is over some other updates on life. But for now, we'll leave it at this--it's definitely time for a nap :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment