-->

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Act 2; Scene 49: 3 Weeks of Adventures

Today our baby is 3 weeks old.

It's been a crazy 3 weeks for all of us! 

There's been a lot of this
and a lot of this
and a little bit of this

and a whole lotta pooping, peeing, and eating (I spared you pictures of his favorite three activities).

He also had his first "real" bath
Thanks to Aunt Katie for the tub!

What did you do to me?

 And got all dressed up for church
Thanks Kim/James for this outfit!




And that basically brings us to three weeks old

We gave up clothes a few days ago due to the number of them getting peed on :-)

I love the alert times when he actually opens his eyes

Hey look at me! I'm three weeks old!


1 comment:

  1. Three weeks already. Time will never slow down again. Yup. One eternal round and round and round. He is a cutie. Can't wait to get my hands on him.

    ReplyDelete