-->

Monday, February 25, 2013

Act 3; Scene 36: Let's Talk About this Cute New Outfit

I have always adored little boys in newspaper boy caps. I always said I WILL dress my little boys in hats of all kinds, especially those. Tommy is getting sadly low on Sunday clothes that fit, so I decided it was time for a little splurge on a few dressy accessories. 

And now I just want to show off all of the cute "model" pictures that I took :-)

This face kills me!

A few bottom teeth showing


He really loves playing with his pants like this--especially while nursing :-/


Standing shot!

Close up!

He just looked so cute from the backside, too...

Hey! Who are you taking a picture of?!


Thanks for indulging me. Hopefully we can keep that hat on longer than 10 minutes at a time :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good look for such a cute little guy. Love the hat. Keep those photos coming.

    ReplyDelete