-->

Monday, September 30, 2013

Act 4; Scene 5: White Christmas

Is it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas?

Well, not around here!

Last week I started my first rehearsals for the Lehi Arts production of "White Christmas" the Broadway Musical.


I was cast as a dancer (what?!?!)/ensemble member, as well as Mrs. Snoring Man.

If you remember the movie with Bing Crosby, Danny Kay, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen you might remember the song "Snow" that they all sing in the train on the way to Vermont. Well, in the Broadway version Bob (Bing) and Betty (Rosemary) are pouting and so a couple (Mr. Snoring man and his wife) sing the song "Snow" with Phil (Danny) and Judy (Vera). 

This just happens to be one of my favorite songs in the show, and I am ecstatic that I get to sing the other women's part in it!


One of those lovely ladies near the center will be me!

This is also one of the reasons I have not been posting much lately. Our lives have just become very busy! I will try to keep you updated with fun from the show and fun from our lives.

Happy Monday!

And almost October!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment