-->

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Act 5; Scene 20: Keeping up with Being Prepared

As I wrote in my New Year post, our family goal is to work on our food storage and emergency preparedness each month.

I figured we had better report each month, as a way to help us stay on track!

So I am happy to report that we are now the proud owners of sealed, 25 year shelf life, 72 hour food buckets for 4 adults. That should keep us for a while. We also now have an emergency stove, extra fuel packets, and waterproof matches.

That along with our 35 gallons of water stored, water treatment tablets, water bottles, and 72 hour kit we prepared for family home evening, I am feeling pretty good about the emergency food stuff--and best of all, it lasts for 25 years so I don't have to worry about rotating it. Woot woot!

That is such a relief to have those things done. Whew! I am counting all of that for our January and February contributions. 

Now onto long-term food storage items...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment