-->

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Act 1; Scene 13: I wanna go to...Disneyland

Now that I've told you about my down-town LA theatrical adventures, it's time to get to the good stuff.

I got to take one magical, glorious day to escape the city and the grime of the theater and float to the happiest place on earth...

Disneyland.


There were many palm trees on the way (which is really cool)

Here we are waiting for the gates to open

With Mr. Toad!

Pulling out Excalibur




 Beautiful shrub animals outside of "Small World" ride




I even ran into two of my students from Provo High in line for Alice and Wonderland. Go figure! How did we all end up being in Disneyland when we were supposed to be in school?!?!

We're too big for this house!

 In the Tarzan jungle tree-house. Being a gorilla, of course!
 There were elephants on the safari!



AND...I got to meet...drumroll...Aladdin and Jasmine!
 and Goofy :-)


Zippity Doo Dah, Zippity-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Your whole trip looks like SO much FUN! I'm super jealous you got to see Jasmine and Aladin, we didn't really see any good characters. So did you guys win anything??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our costume designer won first place, and our make-up and lighting designers were both finalists! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. I'm so wanting to go there.

    ReplyDelete