-->

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Act 2; Scene 31: Recap of The Little Red Hen

Yesterday was a big day.

It was the final performance of my little 5-7 year old Broadway Bound's production of "The Little Red Hen." Most of the little actors' very first stage play debut! 

And let me tell you, they were excited. So excited they could hardly contain themselves. In attempting to give them a 2 minute pep talk about how hard we've worked and how awesome the are the little cuties kept popping out with "I saw my mom in there!" and "When are we going to the stage?" and "My little brother is 2!" so we shortened it to about 30 seconds and just let them at it. 

Here is a picture of all of us about 10 minutes before starting the big show.

Excited faces

Funny faces!

And can I just say, these kids were adorable to watch. Just as adorable was their very colorful set that they got to create. I am so glad I thought to have them help build the set. That may have been their favorite part!

The house with sky and the oven

The very colorful fence
Here are a few favorites from the show:

The hen and her chicks working hard
The Fox Song
Oh dear Eric and his dog ears...
Jacob the fox trying so hard to remember his lines

The chicks pecking at the hidden fox
The pig rolling in the mud

And finally, Robert managed to capture the last half of the Finale Dance. Enjoy!



Happy singing and dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful and joyous. Congratulations, Carson and company.

    ReplyDelete