-->

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Act 5; Scene 11: Ghost and Jack-o-Lantern Pizza!!!! and another costume hint

It's about time for another Halloween meal, don't you think?

We thought so, too.

But it's been a bit crazy around here, what with my recent return from a whirlwind trip to New York City (post to come very soon about that). So we went with a ghoulish twist on a classic recipe at our house: homemade personal pizzas.

And boy, did we have fun.

Tommy loves playing in flour and eating pizza dough (yuck!)



Needless to say, our house was a huge disaster by the time these beauties came out of the oven--but it was totally worth it :-)




This one looks more like a clown...but we were trying to be healthy :-)
Thomas really loved that it was a ghost. He is making ghost sounds to his pizza in these pictures:



He didn't even eat half of this baby. He can eat the rest tomorrow.
Wow that was fun! And possibly the most work I've put into pizzas. 

After dinner I went to a Witch's Night Out at the library with my good friend, where I got a load of other easy, festive, and yummy food ideas. I can't wait to try some of them out in the next couple of weeks.

Here I am on my way to the library Witch's Night, and probably the least pregnant-looking picture I have. I guess I cast a spell on the camera or something!


I included this one so you can kind of see the spider ring on my finger
And now...time for another Halloween costume hint!!!!

Costume Hint #4: The injuries that are part of our costumes I mentioned in the last post are caused by Tommy's costume character.

Any guesses? 

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment