-->

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Act 1; Scene 26: Let the Celebrations Continue

Today was the very last day of my student teaching experience. Justine and I said good-bye to the kids, gave Mr. Bauer a heart-felt thank you (with gifts), and then headed over to the Marriott Center to attend commencement. Here we are: the two peas in a pod on our last day as teaching partners.


It was pretty amazing to see all the people dressed in their blue gowns and caps with tassels. Very surreal. I looked around and thought, "Is this really happening?" 


I looked out at campus from the top of the bridge to the Marriott Center, and I felt sad. I really do love this place--I feel like I have "grown up" here. Good thing I still have a few weeks left! Tomorrow morning I get to walk across the stage and get my diploma. I can't wait to be back in my home away from home, the HFAC! More up-dates on the graduation celebrations tomorrow. :-)

To see more pictures, check out my facebook account.


No comments:

Post a Comment