-->

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Act 3; Scene 17: A Quarter Century and a Temper Tantrum

Yesterday was the big day. I turned 25!

This is what I came home to:

I am so spoiled by everyone!

The Sweet Tooth Fairy gave me a free treat for the day, so I chose this as my birthday cake:


A giant pumpkin decorated sugar cookie!
 

Delicious!
 

Robert chose a peach cobbler cupcake--also delicious (although not as massive as my awesome cookie) :-)

We also had some free meals at Rubio's thanks to Luke, so we went to visit him and tried a plethora of tacos, along with a mahi mahi burrito (spelling?)

We topped off the evening by watching the very first episode of Downton Abbey--I received the first season as a gift from Robert and can't wait to see them, since I've heard so much.

Altogether a joyful and successful day.

And today, Thomas has suddenly discovered that he can shriek--and boy does he use it. Is this a temper tantrum about hating tummy time? You decide. (I couldn't help but post it because I think it's so funny!)


Happy screeching!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this is a tantrum. Just talking and voicing his opinion about tummy time, which is obviously not his favorite thing to do. Maybe he's just vocalizing...

    ReplyDelete