-->

Monday, October 1, 2012

Act 3; Scene 8: And So It Begins Again

The best month of the year!

October is my favorite, favorite. For some wonderful reasons:

colorful leaves
chill breezes and scarves and sweaters
pumpkins
my birthday 
halloween
halloween
halloween


I am so excited. 

And once again, we are hosting a blog guessing game for the family Halloween costumes. Each time I post in October, I will give a little hint as to what the three of us (!) will be sporting on October 31st. Leave a comment with your guess!

Today's hint:
This threesome is from a movie.

Let the guessing begin!

Oh, and for your enjoyment, little Thomas Tank is 3 months old today


 
And getting ready for the Halloween season already. 
Thanks, Grandma Center!

Happy Octobering!

No comments:

Post a Comment